Managing Google Cloud Printers
28 Feb 2011I have been getting a lot of questions from users regarding how to manage their Google Cloud Printers. To help guide users stumbling across my site, there are two types of Google Cloud Print Users:
- End Users - You are installing Google Cloud Print on your Windows machine to print to it on your mobile phone.
- Developers - Developers building Google Cloud Print Proxies and Cloud Print Aware Printers.
- See your Google Cloud Printers
- Delete your Google Cloud Printers
- See shared Google Cloud Printers
- See active print jobs
- Delete active print jobs
- See completed print jobs
- Delete completed print jobs
- Print From iOS and Android to Any Printer with Google Cloud Print (wired.com)
- Google Cloud Print Proxy (Cloud Printer) (kinlane.com)
- Print from Your Phone with Google Cloud Print [Cloud Print] (lifehacker.com)